20 Aug 2011

[NEWS] Asking Alexandria Experiences Problems In Seattle With Vocalist Danny Worsnop



Several hours ago Asking Alexandria posted the following statement on the band's Facebook page:
"We are so sorry Seattle. We will make this right. Once Danny wakes up from his nightmare that was tonight, he will face the music. Thank you to everyone who stayed with us through all of it and joined us on stage to keep the spirit alive. Forgive us Seattle. We will make this right."
The band then followed that message with this statement:
"We are NOT breaking up and we are all still 5 united brothers in this together. Tomorrow Danny will speak for himself to all of you about what happened tonight in Seattle. We love you guys, you are the best fans in the world!"
Although the band didn't specifically state what caused the problem, vocalist Danny Worsnop has now updated his Twitter account with the following string of messages (condensed into one paragraph here):

"I'm a fucking idiot. I should never blame my actions on my relapses but tonight made me realize I have a problem. I for the first time in my life want to fix myself. I now know what regret is! I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully I grow to have some sort of compassion to myself, I live for self destruction and that's wrong. Nothing changes when you're killing yourself with poison. I love you all. And I hope you can forgive me. I officially am quitting drugs and getting drunk here and now. I want to clean up and sort my fuxking life out. I'll never stop hating myself until I stop killing myself. Thank you all for standing by me. If any R&R shows get canceled, I'm away fixing Myself. I hope you understand."
Additional details on this story, and any additional announcements from the band, will be announced as they are made available. In the mean time, you can also check out the band performing on the Daily Habit at this location.
Updated: Here's a video from the show (it's gets better after the first minute or so) - props to our reader "meask":











copyright from : Metal Underground @ http://www.metalunderground.com on Mar 30 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...